Days in country: 64
Money spent: $5830.46 (daily average $91.10)
Distance driven: 7265km/4514miles
Longest drive: 749km/465miles
Average distance per day: 114km/71miles
Books read: H=4 D=2 and dnf’d 1
New Beers tried: 3
Pylons hit: 1
One time cost for truck repair: $1076.60
# of times a bird pooped on Dan: 2
# of times H cried: 7
1. Day 3 in Mexico, had a small melt down due to feeling overwhelmed and underwhelmed all at the same time.
2. When our insurance company wouldn’t re insure us for the USA (thank you to my parents for helping with that!)
3. When I found out my Grandpa was is palliative care.
4. When my Grandpa passed away
5. When nothing went right the day before I flew home (thanks to Calvin at OO for the calming Mezcal)
6. I also cried to cut the queue for Metro tickets on my way home (my bus to Mexico City was very late), nobody wants to deal with a crying Gringa in a subway station.
7. When we found out about our friend Ryan’s medical emergency.